The ‘1,5 meter society’
After several weeks of the corona crisis, it is clear that we will have to adjust our behavior for a longer period of time. The ‘1.5 meter society’ will influence your business processes and the demands that customers place on your services. OVO-Vision has adapted the working method by providing remote implementation and support.
With multiple media available for users, like instruction videos and recorded presentations, we are even improving our services.
With this service we even lower our carbon footprint since we don’t need to travel as much as we did in the past.
This is also a time when the added value of digitization in your organization is becoming even clearer. However, we still use too much paperwork in e.g. transport. With a paperless office for truck drivers you can change this.
Drivers’ paperless office and contactless work flow
Without touching any paperwork or being in close contact with co-workers, customers or contract farmers, the driver is guided step-by-step through the day to do what he needs to do. Updates are send to his device without any human intervention/contact. Unexpected situations can easily be handled and the back office can be informed real-time.
Some characteristics of the solution:
- On farm scanning A- quality, B- quality, pallets, trays etc.
- Unique identification of pallets/batches
- QC-information e.g. cooler temperature
- Real-time adjustment of inventory
- Digitalization of all paper documents
- Proven, workflow-based mobile solution
- Realizes seamless, safe and ‘real-time’ communication of data between drivers, offices and OVO-Vision
- Easy to use, guiding drivers through the daily processes
- Can be used on devices running Android 4.1 and higher
- Offline capability, so no dependency on network coverage
- Multilingual, currently supporting English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish and Polish
For more information please contact us.